Wednesday, December 21, 2016

KuKu Sabzi



I had only some eggs and sabzi so I searched for a Persian recipe and found the perfect one! It's called Kuku Sabzi. Turns out there are several variations of it, but it always includes eggs and herbs. Here's what I found on the internet about this dish:

So I used the recipe found here, on My Persian Kitchen. 





Of course I had to adapt the recipe to go with what ingredients I had or didn't have. Also, I only have a stainless steel pan so I have to be extra careful about the heat so as not to burn everything. Here is how it looked after I'd separated the first side into four slices, before I flipped them over:


After flipping the first side over:


The final product looked similar to the one on My Persian Kitchen, so I called that a success! The taste was nice, just similar to an omelet or frittata with the spice of the herbs I used. It would taste great with hot sauce, sour cream, plain yogurt, or even ketchup! I served mine on top of some rice just because I had some leftover rice, haha! 


So go get kookoo for Kuku, ya'll!



http://www.mypersiankitchen.com/kuku-sabzi-persian-frittata-with-fresh-herbs/

Khuda Hafiz (Good-bye, Go with God) for now! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment