Sunday, September 4, 2016

Snapshots of Daily Doings


My husband is due to return to Texas soon to collect me and the kids. He suggested I could travel to Iran by myself with the 3 children and our 8 suitcases, but I not-so-politely declined. So it's nearly 40 days until I leave for Iran...

Here are some photographs he sent me after I asked him to take some snapshots of daily doings such as shopping and walking around in Qom. The ignorant American side of me was glad to see a familiar looking grocery store with common items and clean, seemingly peaceful streets (although I've heard that the traffic is not so peaceful, but it works)!

This is the inside of a restaurant in Qom called Diyar "Home." Check out its Instagram @welcometodiyar for pics of the delicious American style dishes it offers. 
Yum, can't wait to eat there!


The prayer hall inside my husband's school


The library at my husband's school


A walk in Qom





A park and picnic area



At the big grocery store...






















Until next time...

2 comments: