Monday, September 26, 2016

Where in the World?

I enjoy knowing my place in the world. It's fascinating to think about where I will be situated in the world when I settle in Iran. I'll be "near" the Caspian Sea. Near the holy city of Qom. Near Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Azerbaijan! It's a far cry from where I've lived most of my life in Texas, Florida & California. And though the trip there will be long and challenging, I find it exciting that I'll be over 30,000 ft in the air, flying over the Atlantic Ocean, Greenland, passing Iceland and parts of Europe into the Middle East.

Our intended flight path. First from Dallas to Dubai.
Then from Dubai to Tehran, Iran




Dallas to Tehran, across the world!


All the places I've lived...


Oh, the places, I'll go. Wish you could join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment